Boise Entrepreneur Week and the Level Up Center Team
Boise Entrepreneur Week is a five-day event from October 2 to October 6, 2023. It is the largest entrepreneurial event in Idaho that celebrates innovation and celebrates Idaho’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. Entrepreneurs gather to learn, grow, and inspire.
The Boise Entrepreneur event connects businesses from Boise and the surrounding Treasure Valley. Boise Entrepreneur Week is free and open to the public. It includes 10 tracks for training toward your entrepreneur business and pitch competitions where early-stage entrepreneurs may compete for prize money.
The Boise Pride Pages and LGBTQ+ Business League is proud to present as a mentor during the LEVEL UP Center Team on Thursday & Friday, October 4th & 5th from 12 PM to 4 PM
Level Up Center Team
Idaho Small Business Development Center
Small Business Association
BSU Venture College
BSU College of Arts and Sciences
The Idaho Technology Council
The Veterans Entrepreneur Alliance
The Veterans Chamber of Commerce
The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Unbound - Meridian Public Library
The Boise Centennial Rotary Club
Idaho Women in Tech
Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce
Boise Pride Pages & LGBTQ+ Business League
Here is a recap on what can be found at
The 10 Tracks
(filled with content that brings entrepreneurs together and helps move them forward.)
1. START: Learn how to get started – build and grow your business
2. GROW: Resources for a growing business outside of personal networks and reach.
3. TALENT: Connecting job seekers and employers - exciting career opportunities.
4. FOOD: Culinary and industry discussions.
5. TECH: Intersection of business and technology
6. SUSTAINABILITY: Social change, sustainability, ethics, and corporate responsibility.
7. YOUTH: “Real-world” experience and fresh perspectives for the Youth.
8. CAPITAL: Change a startup’s trajectory with funding.
9. CORPORATE INNOVATION: A platform for collaboration with corporate innovators.
10. HEALTH TECH: How Technology can help improve outcomes.
The SCHEDULE of courses:
I highly recommend taking advantage of some of these courses if you are an entrepreneur.
Boise Entrepreneur week also includes 5 Competitions, 4 are Pitch Competitions, and 1 Dodgeball competition.
Prizes vary from $50,000 to $5,000
And the Youth Challenge offers scholarships from $3,000 to $1,000.
1. Boise Entrepreneur Week Pitch Competition
2. Trailmix Competition
3. Youth Innovation Challenge
4. Cybersecurity Pitch Competition
5. Dodgeball Tournament